Thursday 18 November 2010

1: The Stolen Mask, Part:1

Berix ran as fast as he could. He was running so fast that he didn't look were he was going and ran into Ackar.
"Berix!" Ackar said, slightly annoyed. "What are you doing?"
"The Mask!" Berix stuttered. "The mask of Life's been stolen."
"Impossible!" Ackar said. "The shrine is armed by our best Glatorian. No one can get through."
"Well someone has." Berix explained. "I went to the shrine and found the Glatorian dead."
"Call a meeting with the elders." Ackar said. "We need to do something about this."

Raanu was surprised to hear that the mask had been stolen. He and Mata Nui weren't the best of friends but he respected him for all that he gave them. He, Vakama and Nokama lead the council of the elders. The meeting took place in the New Atero Arena since the old on was destroyed. Several chroniclers were present including Berix and Raanu's Matoran friend: Karni.
"Let the meting of the elders begin." Vakama said.
"The mask of life has been stolen and we must find it." Gresh said, "Not just for Mata Nui but because in the wrong hands it can cause dangerous destruction, enough to rip the planet apart again!"
"May I suggest sending a group of Toa and Glatorian to find the mask." Raanu said.
"A chronicler can join them to record the density of these heroes." Karni said.
"I suppose you mean you, don't you Karni." Nokama said.
"Yes, Turaga." Karni replied.
"Very well then." Nokama said. "And what of the Toa and Glatorian."
"I shall go!" Gresh said. "I'm not going to let this planet die again!"
"I will go as well!" Kiina said. "I Mata Nui ever returns he will need that mask to do so."
"Your not going without me." Tahu said. "Unity is the first of the three virtuals.
"And Duty is the second." Ackar said. "That is why I wish to remain here to defend the villagers. I promised Mata Nui that I would protect us all, and I will do this by remaining here to defend everyone."
"I have no obligations." Vakama said. "Tahu, Gresh and Kiina will find the mask of life and Karni will be there chronicler."
The team left the village and began their quest to find the Mask of Life...

1 comment:

  1. Why haven't you updated http://bioniclebattlesblog.blogspot.ca!?

    ReplyDelete