Sunday 8 August 2010

Bionicle Stars: Tahu Reveiw

Hi,
I got Tahu on while he was on sale and he is awesome. My favourite Bionicle Star. I've always liked Tahu. The Mistika version was, and still is, one of my favourite Bionicle's ever. I all like the red ones and just have to buy them. I'm not sure what it is but something makes all those red Bionicle's cool.


The Build, same as Takanuva's, was simple. I'm giving the build a 5/10

Their are a lot of new pieces, most are re-colours though. I think this set is great for new pieces and If you make a lot of MoC's then this is a must have. I'm giving the new pieces a 9/10

Playability, I think you all know by now, is not good on its own, but together with some other sets the playability is great. I'm giving the playability a 5/10

Overall, Tahu is a great set and I would recommend getting him first. Because I am a huge Tahu fan, and because its the end of Bionicle, I'll give him a 10/10


Thanks for reading this review. Expect a review of the Piraka soon. Please share your thoughts,
matanui,

No comments:

Post a Comment