Wednesday 25 August 2010

Bionicle Stars: Gresh Reveiw

Hi,
Sorry for the delay on the Bionicle Classic Reviews but I've got two more Bionicle Stars to review. I got Gresh and my brother got Skrall. I still haven't got the Rahkshi so don't expect a review of that for a while. Anyway, lets talk about Gresh.


The build was O.K. but its no better than Takanuva and Tahu. I giving it a 5/10

Their are a good amount of new pieces. You get Gresh's weapons in a solid silver colour which is cool but they are to big for him. The mask is re-coloured into a light green colour which is nice. The feet are the same as Tahu and Takanuva's except they are in light green. I really like the body/shoulder armour pieces, they have more of a Jungle/Vine feel. I'll give the new pieces a 9/10

Playability, Blah Blah Blah, I'm giving it a 5/10

Overall I think Gresh is awesome. The new piece's are good and their are a few re-colours. Their is no question that overall he's worth a 9/10


Next review will be Skrall and then (Unless I get the Rahkshi) I will Start Bionicle Classic Reviews. Please share your thoughts,
matanui,

No comments:

Post a Comment