Monday 30 August 2010

Bionicle Stars: Skrall Reveiw

Hi,
This set is my brothers and he got it when I got Gresh. The Bionicle Classic Review's are going to be starting soon but I had to get Gresh and Skrall reviewed first. Anyway, Skrall is a awesome set and has a cool new black and green colour scheme. Now for the Build...


... it was different. Instead of attaching the head to the body piece it attach's to leg piece which is connected to the body. I like the build and am going to give it a 6/10

Their are no new pieces but their are a few re-colours. Most notably the black Kopaka sword. I'll give the new piece's a 6/10

Playability, not good on its own but with some other Bionicle Stars (I would recommend Gresh) you'll have loads of fun. I'm giving the playability a 5/10

Overall I do like this set because it has a cool colour scheme and he just looks awesome. I would recommend to buy him and Gresh together because they a both from Bara Magna and you can make your own battles with them. For those reasons I'm giving him a 8/10


Next will be the Bionicle Classic Reviews. Please share your thoughts,
matanui,

No comments:

Post a Comment